About Resolute Health
Resolute Health Hospital is a little hospital with big capabilities and even bigger heart.
Situated on 56 acres just off of I-35 in New Braunfels, Texas, in the heart of Texas Hill country, our 365,000-square-foot, full-service hospital features 128 beds and provides a full range of services from heart care to orthopedics to women's services.
Providing outstanding customer service, lowering costs and improving outcomes are the three ways we’re working to make your experience with us everything you want it to be and more.
At Resolute Health Hospital, you can expect to receive high-quality, personalized care delivered by a dedicated multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses and specialists. Some of our standout services include interventional cardiac and emergency care, orthopedic services and robotic surgery; obstetrics and imaging services. You’ll also find the highest-level neonatal intensive care unit between San Antonio and Austin.
What to Expect
- Personalized, compassionate care that addresses the whole person
- Fully equipped emergency room with online check-in
- State-of-the-art technology and imaging services
- Level IIIA neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) to care for premature and critically ill infants
- Birthing center with comfortable, hotel-like accommodations for mom and baby
- Healthy and fresh chef-prepared food
- Dedicated fitness and rehabilitation center with therapy pool
- Beautiful new LEED®-certified building uses less water and energy and reduces greenhouse gas emissions
Let us help you plan your visit to Resolute Health Hospital. Contact a hospital representative today for more information or request an appointment online with one of our doctors or specialists. You can also browse a directory of providers using our Find a Physician search tool
Resolute Health Hospital
555 Creekside Crossing
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Phone: (830) 500-6005