Visitation Rights for Family & Friends
Visiting a loved one can help bring much needed support during a stressful and difficult time. At Resolute Health Hospital, we have created visitation policies to encourage the health and wellness of our patients. We ask that you read and follow these guidelines to support your loved one’s journey to health and recovery.
To make visitation as easy as possible, our hospital allows open visiting hours. Friends and family members are able to visit patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
All patients have the right to choose who may or may not visit them while staying at Resolute Health Hospital. All visitors enjoy full and equal visitation privileges consistent with the patient’s wishes.
For the health of our patients, we ask that you do not visit if you’ve shown signs of illness in the past 24 hours, including:
- Runny nose
- Pink eye
Please wash and/or sanitize hands before and after entering a patient’s room or having contact with a patient.
Special Restrictions on Visitation
We do our best to accommodate visitation of patients. Resolute Health Hospital will not differentiate among visitors without clinically necessary or reasonable basis. However, there are certain limitations that may require us to restrict access to the patient, including:
- A court order limiting or restraining contact
- Behavior presenting a direct risk or threat to the patient, hospital staff or others in the immediate environment
- Behavior disruptive of the functioning of the patient care unit
- Reasonable limitations on the number of visitors at any one time
- Patient’s risk of infection by the visitor
- Visitor’s risk of infection by the patient
- Extraordinary protections because of a pandemic or infectious disease outbreak
- Substance abuse treatment protocols requiring restricted visitation
- Patient’s need for rest or privacy
- Need for privacy or rest by another individual in a patient’s shared room
- When the patient is receiving clinical interventions, therapy or procedures for which his or her healthcare provider believes limited visitation is best for the patient
If you have questions about your visit, call us at (830) 500-6005
. We’re happy to help!