Fresh Fruit Sangria – No Alcohol
Enjoy family-friendly sangria for a refreshing treat.
- 3 cups unsweetened cranberry apple juice blend OR 2 cups cranberry juice and 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup sparkling water (chilled)
- 1 small apple, such as Red or Golden Delicious, Gala, or Fuji
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 small lemon (cut into 8 slices)
- 1 small lime (cut into 8 slices)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a small pitcher or other container with a pouring spout, stir together the juice and sparkling water.
- In a small bowl, gently stir together the apple, raspberries and blueberries. Spoon into glasses. Place 2 lemon slices and 2 lime slices in each glass. Spoon the ice over the fruit. Pour in the juice mixture.
Recipe and photo courtesy of American Heart Association.