Lung Cancer Services
Helping you find the right treatment path
At Resolute Health Hospital, you’ll find lung cancer treatment from caring professionals. Our team of oncologists works to return you to health and find the treatment that’s best for you. We can help patients with malignancies of the lung, esophagus, trachea, chest wall, pericardium and pulmonary system.
Lung Cancer Screening
Before you may display lung cancer symptoms, your doctor can evaluate you to see if you’re a candidate for lung cancer screening for early detection. This screening is available to high-risk patients that meet the following screening criteria:
- Between ages 55 and 80
- Have a 30 pack-year smoking history (one pack a day for 30 years, two packs a day for 15 years, etc.)
- Currently smoke or have quit smoking within the past 15 years
- Have other risk factors such as:
- Exposure to radon or certain occupational hazards, such as asbestos
- Family history of lung cancer
- Personal history of pulmonary fibrosis or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Lung Cancer Diagnosis
We use advanced equipment to diagnose and biopsy potentially cancerous lung lesions and nodules without traditional surgery, offering you a procedure with minimal pain, faster recovery, a shorter hospital stay and a quicker return to your normal activities.
To learn more about the Lung Cancer program at Resolute Health Hospital or to schedule an appointment, call (844) 815-1858. To find a Resolute cancer specialist, use our online physician search.