Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Expert Care For Premature and Critically Ill Babies
Having your baby in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) can be a scary and stressful experience, to say the very least. But at Resolute Health Hospital’s NICU, our highly skilled team is ready for you and your little one and will give you the care and support you need to make it through this difficult time.
What to Expect
- The highest level (Level IIIA) NICU, available in the area. What does this mean for you and your little one? It means should your baby need extra care, our neonatologists and NICU care team are ready and able to provide that care.
- A specially trained respiratory therapist to care for your newborn should he or she need breathing support.
- Nurses who are highly experienced in premature infant care, with extensive training and experience in caring for the tiniest babies.
- Support and education for you and your family 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All private rooms with the option to sleep at your baby’s bedside.
- A secure and locked unit.
- Lactation support.
- Multidisciplinary team support. This means the hospital offers specialists based on the care you need. We have occupational therapy, social services, radiology services, and more available for you!
- Family centered, compassionate care.
- Option to stay in our family sleep rooms.
Resolute Health Hospital’s compassionate staff is made up of highly skilled neonatologists, nurses and neonatal nurse practitioners. And you can trust that the NICU is equipped with advanced technology to care for your newborn. During your baby’s stay, we’ll work closely with you in planning developmentally appropriate, personalized care for your baby based upon the needs of your baby and family.
A NICU Story
See how Resolute Health Hospital helped baby Kiya overcome her early start in life.
Video Title: Resolute Health: A NICU Story
Would you like to learn more about Resolute Health Hospital’s NICU? Contact the Labor & Delivery Department at (844) 815-1858.