Shining Star Award is awarded quarterly to one Resolutionary who adheres to Resolute Health’s Mission and demonstrates our Core Beliefs on a daily basis.
Choosing Shining Star Nominee
- Above-and-Beyond demonstration of Core Beliefs - Resolutionary has a unique story that demonstrates how they have gone above and beyond in their job performance modeling our core beliefs:
- Build Trusting Relationships
- Work Together Always
- Demand and Delivery Safe, Quality Care and Exceptional Customer Service
- Maximize Resources
- Take Responsibility
- Promotion of Safety – Resolutionary demonstrates creativity or resourcefulness and shared innovative idea to improve safety.
- Leadership/Initiative – Resolutionary takes initiative to effectively and efficiently correct something or is a key contributor on a major project/event.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Please do not include nominee's name in answers.
Please provide leadership/initiative example.
Any Resolute Health staff member associated or assisting with Resolute Health Mission is eligible for nomination of the Shining Star Award. Staff are eligible for nomination for Shining Star Award independent of ethnicity, race, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, age, faith, religion, political affiliation, sexual orientation, physical appearance or disability, or veteran status. Nominations are reviewed and judged by the Rewards and Recognition Committee. Decisions set by the Committee are final and nominations/attachments become the property of the Committee.